Ways to Use SnapTag® mobile barcodes Around the World
While SnapTag mobile barcodes can be used all over the world, the ways in which consumers can participate vary by country. Below is a guide that shows the channels through which people can participate around the world.
• Shortcode, SnapTag Reader App and Email
The following countries can engage with SnapTag mobile barcodes by scanning with the SnapTag Reader App or snapping & sending using either the shortcode or email channel.
- North America: The US & Canada
• SnapTag Reader App and Email
Most countries can engage with SnapTag mobile barcodes by scanning with the SnapTag Reader App or snapping & sending using the email channel.
• Email Only
The following countries can engage with SnapTag mobile barcodes by snapping & sending using the email channel.
- Central & South America: Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico, French Guyana, Greenland
- Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia
- Africa: Morocco, Western Sahara, Tunisia, Libya, Guinea, Côte D’Ivoire, Togo, Cameroon, Sao Tome and Principe, Gabon, Central African Republic, Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Lesotho
- Middle East: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan
- Asia: Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Burma (Myanmar), North Korea
We are always looking for opportunities to make new partnerships abroad and expand the coverage of the SnapTag Reader App and shortcode. If you are interested creating a SnapTag mobile barcode program outside the US, please contact Colin D. Quinn.